This is and always will be “Free Software” for the BBQ community.
This is a work in progress and you will notice some features are not enabled yet ie. "Help", "Web Controller" etc.
Check back regularly as I am updating the application daily.
- Chart all probes during smoke
- Zoom into a range on the chart
- Print charts
- Reload chart from a previous smoke
- Update sensor values
- Setpoint and actual temps displayed in a gauge
- NEW - Query and export cook data to Excel
- NEW - Gridview has filtering and other features available in the header context menu(Right click on any column header name)
- NEW - Stop Cook button
- NEW - Reload and Restart a cook
You can download the latest CyberQ Wifi Windows Controller here...
You will need to install the .net 4.5RC first.
Install in the following order.
- This is for firmware v.8 only
- dotnetfx45_full_setup.exe (979.92 kb)
- CyberQWifiController_20120701_v1012.zip (15.35 mb)
After installation you will need to enter your IP Address in settings. (File, Settings)
Note: If you are updating to a new version and want to keep the cooks you have saved. Back up the below database file to a safe place. Then after installing the new version, copy it back.